USC Innovation Center
The SCRA USC Innovation Center is a newly renovated facility designed to accommodate business offices and clean next-generation manufacturing operations.
The base building is 66,000 sq. ft. with 58,000 sq. ft. of open space that can be configured to suit tenants’ needs. Amenities include on-site parking, a common break room, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, card-reader access and 24/7 security monitoring.
The location, with easy access to the Columbia Statehouse, the airport and the University of South Carolina, is ideally located for technology businesses. The building is adjacent to the USC Engineering School and is also within walking distance of Innovista, USC’s designated campus for research and entrepreneurship.
- Base building – 66,000 sq. ft.
- 39,000 sq. ft. of open space
- 8,000 sq. ft. of SCRA office space
- Ample space for 10-15 High-Tech Light Manufacturing Start-Ups
- $6.6M Investment
- Parking provided
- Common break room provided
- Common meeting room provided
- Internet access including email available
- Proxy Badge Access
- 24/7 security monitoring
- Walking distance to USC